Do you have a passion and strong interest in new technologies within ICT? Want to learn more about the world of Low-Code and intelligent information management? Take the step now and “make a change. Take up the challenge with us. Start our Young Professional Academy next November. There are still a few spots available. Within two months, we will train you to become a true Low-code consultant and you will work with our colleagues on challenging projects.
Why participate in the Young Professional Academy?
Informed Group is the specialist in low-code solutions for Intelligent Information Management (IIM). Our consultants love technology but are all able to discuss at various levels with our clients the possibilities, risks and opportunities of deploying IT solutions within their organizations.
At Informed Group, it’s all about collaboration, growth and fun. ‘It’s never your challenge but our challenge’ is central to the thinking and actions of our consultants and through training, coaching and mentoring we help each other grow in our passion.
We are a close-knit club with more than 20 highly experienced consultants. We do this in the areas of OutSystems, Documentum and Office365. With a proven training program, you will be challenged and prepared with both in-house and external training. To work as a low-code consultant for great customers.
Follow your passion
https://www.informedgroup.nl/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/YPA_2022-300×200.jpgIn addition to product content knowledge, the Young Professional Academy also focuses on skills. Such as SCRUM, communication skills, social media and presentation techniques. In this way, you will be prepared to quickly participate in our customer projects. Or, for example, in the development of our products.
Informed Group has a nice portfolio of Enterprise customers. Including P-Direkt, Pfizer, Gemeente Amsterdam and the International Criminal Court. We are thus regularly brought in as the experts. On the other hand, we certainly don’t forget to create a fun atmosphere among ourselves. Because enjoying your work is just as important as doing a good job. The bottom line is that all Informed Group employees contribute to the digital transformation to work, learn, live and experience in.
What you have in the house
- HBO or WO work and thinking level;
- Passion for IT technology AND people;
- 0-2 years of IT experience;
- Flexibility, thoroughness and you have good communication skills;
- You function well both independently and in a team;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English languages (speaking and writing).
What we offer you as a trainee
We offer an exceptional corporate culture shaped by problem solving. We do this from our specialty. With shared ambition and passion. In our view, people who enjoy achieving their ambitions in their specialty are by definition successful. Because we don’t want to be the biggest, but we want to be the best in our world. For this reason, our colleagues have been working here for many years and for good reason.
We therefore offer you the following:
- Ample training and advancement opportunities;
- Excellent primary and secondary benefits such as contribution to pension premium and profit sharing;
- Permanent Employment Contract;
- A laptop, smartphone and lease car;
- The ability to work partially from home;
- A passionate and experienced team always ready to help;
- Fun work that you are completely absorbed in. For example, assignments with the most complex and challenging clients in the Netherlands and the rest of the world such as KLM, Gemeente Amsterdam, Pfizer, Abbott, Ronald McDonald, Mammoet etc.
In short, have you become curious about this role and the organization? Then contact martijn.van.doesselaar @ informedgroup.com. Or call 0348-342115. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Want to know more about Young Professional Academy Low-code?